Consumer PR Client Executive – Fulltime Role
Reporting to our Head of Brand Communications, we are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working Client Executive who is excited by creativity and originality.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy, fun team in an open, flexible and fast-paced environment working across an exciting portfolio of global and Irish brands.
The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of integrated communications. They will ideally have some experience in this area and will need to demonstrate creativity, big-picture thinking and a real passion for innovation in consumer & lifestyle PR and social media campaigns.
S/he will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the programme of activities for several brand and lifestyle clients, as well as taking a proactive role in the delivery of new business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Drive and passion, strategic thinking and creativity
- A hunger to grow as part of a thriving agency environment
- An understanding and knowledge of the communications environment
- In-depth knowledge of the Irish media / influencer landscape
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to support in the delivery of successful campaigns
- An enthusiastic go-getter mentality and eagerness to learn
- Relevant experience with a PR agency or creative agency background is a distinct advantage
- An engaging and adaptable writing style and strong presentation skills
- Strong creative credentials
- Strong design capabilities are an advantage but not essential
- Evidence of working successfully in a team environment and being great team player
Drury|Porter Novelli is a member of the Porter Novelli network, one of the world’s leading global public relations networks. For more information, visit www.drurypn.ie
Applications to include a CV (2 pages max) and short cover letter to be forwarded by e-mail to email@example.com, clearly marked ‘Consumer PR Client Executive Application’