Consumer PR Client Manager
Drury|Porter Novelli, one of Ireland’s leading full-service PR agencies, is seeking an outstanding, energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join the agency in the role of Consumer Client Manager.
Reporting to our Brand Communications Lead, the Client Manager will be highly creative, experienced, hardworking and agile. The position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to make a real change in an open, flexible and fast paced environment, working across an exciting portfolio of global and Irish brands.
The ideal candidate will be a real self-starter with a thorough knowledge of both traditional and digital communications. They will have proven expertise in this area and will need to demonstrate excellent creative skills, strategic thinking and a real passion for, and hunger to drive, innovation in consumer & lifestyle PR and social media campaigns.
S/he will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the programme of activities for several brand and lifestyle clients, as well as taking a proactive role in the management and delivery of new business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Drive and passion, strategic thinking and creativity
- Unsurpassed project management skills and ability to plan, develop and implement a comprehensive through the line brand communications strategy
- A thorough understanding and knowledge of the digital communications environment and experience in implementation of strong social media campaigns (organic & paid)
- In depth knowledge of, and key contacts in, the Irish media / influencer landscape across all relevant categories
- Ability to take minimal client input briefs and craft strategically sound traditional and social plans that demonstrate a deep understanding of the platforms, client business, campaign goals and the definition of what success would look like
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to assume full responsibility for the delivery of successful client campaigns
- Over 3 years relevant experience, with consumer PR agency or creative agency background a distinct advantage
- An engaging and adaptable writing style and strong presentation skills
- Strong creative credentials
- Strong design capabilities an advantage but not essential
- Evidence of working successfully in a team environment, and mentoring more junior members of the team
- Experience of contributing strongly to new business development
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite is desirable
Drury|Porter Novelli is a member of the Porter Novelli network, one of the world’s leading global public relations networks. For more information, visit www.drurypn.ie
Applications to include a CV (2 pages max) and short cover letter should be forwarded by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly marked ‘Consumer Client Manager Application’.
For further information on the role visit here.